Friday, August 3, 2012

Durable Goods Issue 67: Guest Editor-Brian Fugett



Durable Goods Issue 67
Guest Editor: Brian Fugett
Featured Writers:

James Babbs

Kenneth P. Gurney

Brian Fugett
(Guest Editor/Cover Artist)






In 2006, Brian Fugett gave me my first official small press publication at Zygote in my Coffee.  From there I have gone on to publish in many places as well as edit a bevy of projects.  Beyond giving me my start, he has been my friend over the years.  We have worked on each other's projects and supported the other through rough publishing times.  It is my great honor to have Brian Fugett guest edit this issue.  His support of Durable Goods has been unending and I am forever grateful.  You can see his usual handiwork at:  www.zygoteinmycoffee.com



Read. Write.
Support the Small Press.
Be Kind to Each Other.

Aleathia

No comments:

Post a Comment